HELLS SPAWN

Shaiya's Guild

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to Hells Spawn forum! Please remember to post your toons in the TOONS section and read the Hells Spawn Code of Conduct!! Remember to check out the running events in the Events section!!

Share | 

I'd love to be part of your guild!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin9
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: I'd love to be part of your guild!   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm very interested in being part of your guild. My character is a lv 52 hm assassin named ..Shin9..

I used to play this game 3 or 4 years ago, but my guild fell appart and I decided to stop playing. I've read the rules, and it seems like this guild is very active and fun. please let me know if i'm accepted! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FarmerJoeDK
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'd love to be part of your guild!   Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello Shin!

If you did not do so already please apply at the guild master and we will accept you from the waiting list!
And Welcome to Hells Spawn! Smile

/Farmer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
..-Zeus..-

PostSubject: I'd like to join your guild !   Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:41 am

Hello my name is Zeus, Im a returning player (4 years) I join in 2008 and then lost interest and stop a long while. I did read your CoC and would like to submit and application. I apply in game via the Guild board also.

Im eager to get back into the game even if Im a little lost now Smile

..-Zeus..-
54 UM War
Back to top Go down
FarmerJoeDK
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'd love to be part of your guild!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Hey Zeus!
I found you on the waiting list!

Welcome to Hells Spawn! Smile

/Farmer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bularistan4o
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: I'd love to be part of your guild!   Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi.
I read all the rules for being in the guild and you guys sound like a really good guild.
I used to play the game around 5 or 6 years ago. I had a fighter, have no idea what server. But at 41 level it got really hard for me to have groups at the 3d map and even than the xp was so low that i was getting 1% for ages Sad . Eeventually i started playing with my friends other games. At that time i met them coz i just moved to highschool and was alone. I remember the... idk how it was called these guild events every saturday (midnight for me) time - enjoyed them a lot even that i wasnt usefull. I was really poor at that time, i barely had any enchant on my gear tho i was able to find some really cheap stuff at +10 and +5 somehow. There was at uhm.. 4th map i think idk, some place that was dropping lapis - never got good lapis never got the idea of going there and farming q.q .
I liked these days, was kind of peacefull.
Right now i started playing the game again to see whats happening and i would like to find a guild to play with bcoz i doubt ill stick in Shaiya without one. I cant say that ill be playing years and years or even more than half a year or idk, i might even stop playing in a month even if i have guild. As in rules say dont ask for plvl and spam for groups and stuff - meh, never though of a guild as a place where you should just get groups. Even in the game i play mostly right now i stick with the legion that have ppl to have fun with and chat Smile I am active for around 2 hours per day as i am playing alone, if i get friends i might take some more time into the game. I am curently warrior just hit 20 level today, started 2 days ago - well yesterday was all the shut downing so i got pissed and didnt wanna enter again for the day. I am 20y old, but expect some childish (peacfull!!) stuff from me, well normal between in-game friends stuff. Erm...
OMG this post so long O.O
SORRY!!! I cant stop talking in chat the same way :X sometimes talking to myself. GOD AGAIN CANT STOP! OK BYE, hope you dont reject me, if you do - farewell Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FarmerJoeDK
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'd love to be part of your guild!   Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Hello Bularistan4o!

Feel free to apply at the Guild Master in Gliter or Iris! Smile

I am looking forward to meeting you in game Smile

Unfortunately I am unable to log in the game today (Wednesday) but with some luck one of the guild officers may drop by to accept you from the waiting list. If not I will accept you from the list myself when I get home from work tomorrow.

You may find that the guild (and game in general) activity is currently a bit on the low side. We are all hoping that once bad weather sets in this fall more people will come back and join us in the game instead of participating in this so-called "real life" people keep talking about Very Happy

/Farmer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FarmerJoeDK
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'd love to be part of your guild!   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello again, Bularistan4o!
I found you on waiting list! Smile

Welcome to Hells Spawn!

/Farmer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bularistan4o
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: I'd love to be part of your guild!   Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd love to be part of your guild!   

Back to top Go down

I'd love to be part of your guild!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1